Monday, March 26, 2018

Princess Bride Opoly

My fiance' and I played The Princess Bride-opoly and really enjoyed it. The optional rules look like they would be fun to incorporate in the future, but we played the basic rules and had a splendid time :)

The board is very colorful and printed well. The money (Florins) has pictures of characters from the movie on it and is printed on a good grade of paper. I only wish there were a plastic money rack in the game box, but that is the only thing I would do to make the game different. The stand up figures work really well.... better than I expected them to. The cottages and castles are made of sturdy plastic and have some weight to them... they looked great on the game board when you developed your properties. The "Tru Wuv" and "Inconceivable" cards have some twists to the game and witty sayings from the movie.

If you are looking for a fun game and like The Princess Bride, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment